Kelsey Park was an enclosed ground that had been built for Windsor Rovers in 1924. It was also used for boxing bouts and softball games.
The ground was formally opened with a match between Windsor Rovers and Pilgrim F.C. on Saturday May 17, 1924. The Pilgrims won 2-1 in front of a crowd of 500.
The enclosed ground was privately owned. It had a clubhouse that was used by Windsor Rovers.
In 1926 Kelsey Park had a seating capacity of 6,000.
In 1931 floodlights was installed at Kelsey Park.
The park was last used for softball in 1936.