Montreal Carsteel played its games at Thornton Park, St. Henri, Montreal.
The ground was built on a former factory site. It was first known as the Rose de Lima grounds. It was renamed Thornton Park in 1924 when it was also first used by the newly-formed Montreal Carsteel club.
It had covered stands that could accomadate 3,000 spectators.
The Windsor Star newspaper described the ground as that the atmosphere is “very similar to that of an Old Country ground at match time. Thornton Park is very similar to that of West Ham’s at Boleyn Castle. It is a band-box, decidedly small with very little space between the touch lines and the front line of the spectators. Along one complete side of the pitch and at one end substantial covered stands are erected, while the press and the shareholders are accommodated in a smaller covered structure on the other side. A fence separates the crowd from the playing pitch”.
The ground was used until 1937.