The Caledonian Cup was competed for annually in Montreal from 1905 to 1941. For many years winning the cup was symbolic of being recognized as
The trophy was presented by T. R. McLagan in 1944. It was awarded to the most valuable player in Montreal. 1944 Johnny Cameron (Canadair Falcons)
Bruno Bertolin was one of many Italian immigrants in the years after the second world war to come to Canada and to settle in Toronto.
In January 1926 Ulster United was taken over by the Ulster Stadium Limited, being a pioneer of soccer football under a stock ownership proposition. The
Windsor Rovers Football Club handed over its assets and liabilities to the Windsor Rovers Football Club, Limited in March 1926. The club had applied for
Montreal Carsteel played its games at Thornton Park, St. Henri, Montreal. The Windsor Star newspaper described the ground as that the atmosphere is “very similar