Kalev Football Club Estonia was founded in Toronto in 1952. The club represented Toronto’s Estonian community.
K.F.C. Estonia entered the Toronto Juvenile League and finished in first place in the 1952 season. In 1953 they played in the Toronto Junior League.
In 1954 the club joined the Toronto & District League. In 1955 and 1956 they played in the Continental League in Toronto. They joined the Toronto Metro League in 1957. In 1958 they rejoined the Continental League and played in that league until 1961.
In 1964 they joined the Ontario Soccer League. They later returned to the Toronto and District Soccer League. The club ceased operations in 1971.