The parent club is the Oshawa Italian Recreation Club, 1970. This club was officially formed in 1970 but had links back to the old Oshawa Italia club (1954-1965).
In 1970 an old church at 245 Simcoe Street South in Oshawa was bought and transformed into a social centre for the club’s members.
In the mid-1980’s the club increased its focus on the soccer program. The soccer club joined the National Soccer League before the 1990 season. The club dropped out after its first, and only, season in the NSL.
The club continued to focus on youth soccer. The club still exists and has a well-run web site: http://www.oshawaitalianclub.ca/