The club was formed as the Klub Sportowy Biały Orzeł in 1949 by Polish immigrants in Toronto. Translated from Polish Biały Orzeł means White Eagles. The club entered a team in the Toronto Senior League. The following season they joined the Toronto Metro League.
The White Eagles won the NSL league and playoff championships in the 1956 season.
In 1961 White Eagles finished third in the seven-team NSL. After the season they applied for a franchise in the Eastern Canada Professional League. The club had its application accepted on the basis that they would relocate to Buffalo, New York. The White Eagles’ officials reluctently accepted this and played as the Buffalo White Eagles in the 1962 ECPSL season.